Monday, August 8, 2011

Becks Wears Harper Under His Neck

Twat Muffin on Sun, 08/07/2011 - 7:41pm.

Hoofy -- Becks was totally stuffing his skivvies in those Armani ads, probably a couple of hot dogs, some bratwursts, a couple of apples for balls, shit like that.

LMFAO! Not only do I love you madly now, TM, but i have a new respect for your culinary expertise in mixing fruit with meat.

Penis Mightier

I need to laugh, my period started today and I'm cramping so bad I feel like crawling into a fetal position and crying it out. Sorry for the TMI.

I bet most women have moe balls and moxy than men when it comes to blood and guts. haha



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

Source: http://dlisted.com/2011/08/07/becks-harper-neck

celebrity photos celebrity gossip celebrity hairstyle celebrity look a like celebrity diets

No comments:

Post a Comment