Submitted by SpottedDogRanch on Fri, 08/12/2011 - 10:40am.
Submitted by jack-n-the-hat on Fri, 08/12/2011 - 10:14am.
----------------------------------------
LOL @ "lot lizard tranny". I've seen those types around. What's worse is some truckers would hit it all day long.
Kristen looks good. I haven't seen a Twilight film so I can't attest to her acting skills, but she always strikes me as a sullen bitch in interviews. They cleaned her up real pretty like for this shoot.
***********************
Spotty, I actually found her acting good in Into the Wild, Aventureland and Speak. I think there was another movie I liked her in, but I cannot recall the name right now.
Twilight acting sucks all the way around. Everyone in those movies is awful. I have seen them on the movie channels, and I am shocked at how bad EVERYONE'S acting is.
I have seen RPatz in Potter and his acting was better than Twilight, of course he was killed, so that may have played a part in it.
*************************************
Submitted by El Bastardo on Mon, 07/04/2011 - 11:39am.
You're only bisexual if someone rams a bottle of water up your ass and you cum. FACT.
Source: http://dlisted.com/2011/08/12/kristen-stewart-unbutches-w-magazine
celebrity haircuts celebrity celebrity hair celebrity movies celebrity babies
No comments:
Post a Comment