Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Peaches Geldof's Boyfriend Had Me At Coolots

Submitted by not shocked on Mon, 08/08/2011 - 7:21pm.
Submitted by islandgirl on Mon, 08/08/2011 - 5:58pm.

not shocked, what is this 'cis-gender' that you speak of? Humour me, I am an old fart and have never heard of it before.
-----------------------------

According to my Gender Studies dork friends it's a person born with a set of genitals of the opposite sex they psychologically identify with yet is attracted to the same sex of their gender identity.

example, a genital male, who believes he is a female who lives their sexual life as a lesbian.

a genital female, who believes she is a male who lives their sexual life as a homosexual male bottom.

I are confuzzed, I can't get it and one friend showed me some 'Queer' porn which further confused me.

==================

Okay, off to do some research on this...



Powered By WizardRSS.com | Full Text RSS Feed | Amazon Plugin | Settlement Statement | WordPress Tutorials

Source: http://dlisted.com/2011/08/08/peaches-geldof-boyfriend

celebrity photos celebrity gossip celebrity hairstyle celebrity look a like celebrity diets

No comments:

Post a Comment